Job Description :
- Good comfort level with (HTML5, CSS etc).
- Excellent programming skills are a must.
- Experience 2-6 years.
Job Role & Responsibilities :-
- Quick learner & versatile programmer, who enjoys learning new frameworks/tech, and as per client/project requirements, pickup React, Angular, Vue, Ionic, Cordova, or NativeScript to deliver the next generation of the web or mobile apps (with minimum hand-holding).
- If you put up a good show, you could lead a JS center of excellence in the company.
- Participate in requirement and feasibility analysis.
- Participate in technical discussions with customer teams on technical matters.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverable and adoption of development best practices/methodologies.
- Assist with effort estimations and technical planning for a given set of functional requirements, oversee and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up to date with the technology trends in the industry.